drone on Hating on Agile goes Main… DC on Hating on Agile goes Main… umlcowboy on Death by Agile Fever Somewhere over the r… on Death by Agile Fever DevOps Is The New Ag… on Post Agilism: Moving beyond th…
- Challenges in Mobile Development
- My most Relevant posts on Agile organized for your Tight Timeline
- The Difference between Scrum and kanban approaches
- Retrospecting my blog
- New York Post Agilists
- #NoEstimates and all that
- Hating on Agile goes Mainstream
- The Incredible Logic of Agile
- Get your Agile Laundry
- The Difference between “Agile” and “Lean”
- The con job that is Shu-Ha-Ri
- Where the Agile/Scrum Community got it wrong, and why the backlash continues to grow
- Death by Agile Fever
- Moved content to new site
- Know — And Choose — What you are optimizing for
- Should “Agile” methodolgies just be called “Lightweight” methodologies?
- Voke releases Research Report on Agile Realities
- Kanban for Software Engineering?
- Range Estimation versus Point Estimation
- The Perennial Waterfall Strawman/Myth
- Orwell on Agile
- Infotisements, Propaganda, and Agile
- Agile promotes less accountability, not more
- Refactoring the Role of the Product Owner
- Management is Not Bad — MicroManagement is Bad
- Teamwork in a Command and Control Enviornment?
- The Quest for the One True Way
- Do Solid Engineering and Business Practices need New Age/Eastern Religion/Anti-Capitalist leanings to succeed?
- Responding to Change over Following a Plan = Technical Debt
- Agile is a Placebo and that’s Fine, Claims noted Agile Author
- Scrum Deprogramming Seminars coming to a City near you
- Evidence that Scrum is in decline?
- Excellent NYT Article on Open Office, Groupthink, Concentration and Productivity
- Death by a thousand cuts, Agile/Scrum style — an example
- Post Agilism: Moving beyond the outdated and misdirected aspects of “Agile”
- By Popular Request: What my Approach Is
- Enthusiasm and Astroturfing in the Agile Landscape
- The New New Agile Manifesto
- The State of Agile 2012
- My Fix for the “CreateRiaClientFilesTask task failed unexpectedly. — Attempted to access an unloaded AppDomain” error
- Howto: Create and Promote a new (but popular) Agile Methodolology
- Lack of Scrum Success stories a Growing Concern?
- Planet of the eXtreme Programmers, 10th Anniv. Edition
- Is Scrum just a series of Mini Waterfalls?
- Are you an independent thinker or just an Agile Parrot?
- Scrum Success Stories
- Is the Agile Community still “uncovering better ways of developing software…” or just debating whether to implement Scrum or Kanban?
- Understanding the psychology of dogma and “purists” in Scrum and other movements
- Cultural aspects of bringing Lean, Kanban, TPS, Scrum and other Japanese based management systems to the west
- Refactoring the Scrum Lexicon
Top Posts & Pages
Author Archives: postagilist
As I’ve been working in the mobile field quite a bit lately I’ve identified some “pain points” related to mobile development. Since I’ve been involved in software development since it predated Mobile and even the Web, I’m surprised at how … Continue reading
Note: This is a sticky post and not necessarily the most recent. Scroll down for the most recent postings.. However if you are new to this blog you should definitely read this post! Since blogs in general and this one … Continue reading
Today I’m going to talk about the difference between Scrum and “kanban” type approaches. To make things simple, I am going to coin a new acronym — CFS — meaning continuous flow for software development — as a genericized “kanban” … Continue reading
Hello Do you find this blog informative? Please comment below and let me know your thoughts so I can improve/focus/clarify what topics are most useful to readers. Also, if you find this blog, or various postings useful: please feel free … Continue reading
In good news for post agilism, a group of PostAgilists is gathering in NYC tonight. This is great and I’d like to see these types of activities springing up in cities around the world! For those attending in NYC feel … Continue reading
Lately there has been a fracas brewing about the “No Estimates” movement. I have some meta commentary before diving into the subject at hand. First of all, like “agile vs waterfall” itself, or the agile word itself, “no estimates” tries … Continue reading